Wednesday, April 1, 2009

really? rat pap smears didn't illicit ANY response from you?

;)


Anyways, I am applying to the big universities now. My time here is just about done. I have been really NOT that into the USF thing, because I don't see myself moving to Tampa (there is just not much that could make me want to live in Tampa) and the commute makes me feel like skipping class in a really bad way.

No, I know myself, I know I'm too lazy.

I have to live just a few miles from my campus or I'll find reasons to not go.


So, of course, that means I'm applying at UWF (Pensacola) and FSU (Tallahassee), in addition to the (somewhat dreaded) USF Tampa.


And, let me tell you, housing is CHEAP in N. Florida! Wooowee. Compared to here anyways. Yes, I'd be taking Helen with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always go to UCF... :-D

Anonymous said...

Barring that, of course, this isn't a Spaghetti Tree sort of thing...

Gladis said...

noooo.

Actually Helen asked me if I was going to be pranking her today (she'd rather I didn't ) and I assured her that I have been feeling too lazy for any of that!

Anonymous said...

I'm considering the idea of buying a house in Orlando. It's likely that if I buy a house, I will probably be looking for roommates...

Leah said...

Will and I used to live in Tallahassee after Sebastian was born. It's a cool little town. Very liberal and cheaper than most areas. A real college town compared to Tampa. You would love it there!