Wednesday, April 8, 2009

at least I'm feeling brainy

The weeks are slipping away and graduation is nearly upon us. I have another Trig exam tomorrow night, and I'm actually really looking forward to it :)

Kind of like how training myself for taking the SATs again is turning into a game. God, I love competition, even when it's just with myself. Although, I did score a healthy 255 points in a Scrabble match against a (very) smart person last night.

But seriously, I am trying to get a perfect score on the SAT. I know, maybe that's asking a lot, but I did really well before, and I know THAT much more now ten years later. I just have to re-stretch my brain muscles and jump in.


Oh, and speaking of needing validation (I know we weren't but hey)... I'm driving Brian's truck for practice tomorrow afternoon, which is awesomely rad, but I think I need to be careful about this. There was a reason (I'm SURE of it) that I said I would never speak to him again, never see him again, and then as a final compromise, never ever hang out alone with him.

No comments: