Saturday, August 23, 2008

THIS is what happens

...when you give me permission to daydream:

I zone out and spend the entire day reading, researching, writing, eating trail mix, and pondering the future.


If you know me, you know I always have a few projects for the future on my mind, and a few currently underway, too. And just thinking can take all day. I think THAT is why I'm so nocturnal sometimes. Because it takes all day to think and dream, and a lot of the night to do.

Curious about my newest ideas?

Well, I am thinking about turning my little cloth diaper enterprise into a non-profit to provide fleece diaper covers to third world orphanages. That shouldn't be too hard.

And I want to learn how to surf. We have a surfboard, and it just sits in the closet.

And I want to travel some more, too. LOL>

No comments: