Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 planes, 12 police dogs, and 1 pat-down later...

I made it home!

I can't even tell you how nice it is to settle back into my own space, with my own way of doing things.

Just so you know, things did get more difficult after the last time I posted here, but the stories are so crazy and sad, I don't think I'll even bother talking about it! At least not right now. I'm stuck on everything beautiful, right now.


we found a street party one night



...with traditional dancers





my son walking around a pool in Jamundi, Colombia




this is a mountain road in the morning



There is so much I could say, so many pictures, so many AWESOME memories and things to talk about that this is just to wrong format for the job.


Ok, I am going to go hang out with my roommate now.

No comments: