Thursday, February 26, 2009

nearly two weeks w/o a car

Well, without a car of my own. I've gotten a few rides.


I am loving riding my bike for nearly everything; school/work, errands, fun. Logging bunches of miles and I feel great. At the end of the first week, my calves were crampy and my cycle started a few days early from the physical strain. But have I EVER felt more alive? More free? I would live like this all of time, except it puts pressure on friends and family a bit, and I don't want to do that for an extended period of time.


Getting the kids to/from school has been the major issue, so thankfully their grandma and dad have been helping with pick ups and drop offs (coming from Dunedin and Pinellas Park, respectively, to do so). I'm still seriously considering a trail-a-bike, though, but I'm not sure if Conner's reliable enough to not fall off- he's 3.

No comments: