Friday, January 9, 2009

I don't know how to explain this

Something is going on with me.


I've had The Golden Touch in the kitchen for the past two weeks- nothing ruined, burnt, dropped, or chipped. Pretty amazing considering how clumsy I can be sometimes.


My house is clean. Well, the downstairs is, anyways.


I've COMPLETED two knitting projects in three weeks.


My intuition feels really strong right now. And my sense of smell is out of this world.


I've written more pages in my novel (apparently I'm writing a novel) this week than I have all year.


Oh, and I'm making a modern art mobile, just because I HAVE to. Helen asked me about my inspiration, and I literally had no answer, it was just something I needed to do.


Plus, it's been nearly a week since I did my nails and I haven't chipped any of the polish.



If this is what happens when someone you love f--k's you over big time, then bring it on. My perspective on this isn't just seeing the silver lining in the situation... I really know things are better this way! Woo!

No comments: